Written by Ishmael Gomes
Published: 19 October 2017
Society for the Humanities
Upcoming deadlines for fellowships and funding opportunities
For Cornell faculty:
- Humanities Research Grants: Grants of up to $3000 to support faculty research in the humanities, international collaborative research, or visits to Cornell for collaborative research and discussion. Deadline October 27.
- Faculty Fellowships: One-year fellowship focused on our 2018-2019 focal theme, “Authority." Deadline October 31.
For Cornell graduate students:
- Mellon Urbanism Fellowships: Apply for a spot in the Spring 2018 seminar, “Building Feelings / Feeling Buildings: Mapping Urban Memory in an Ahistorical Age,” with a $1500 stipend to support a final project. Deadline November 1.
- Mellon Graduate Fellowships: One-year fellowship focused on our 2018-2019 focal theme, “Authority." Deadline November 1.
For scholars not appointed at Cornell:
- Mellon Postdoctoral Fellowship in History of Art: Two year (2018-2020) postdoctoral fellowship with a $50,000 annual stipend. Seeking applicants who are specialists in the in the field of 20th-century Europe and North America, spanning the years 1914-1991. Deadline November 1.
Mellon Postdoctoral Fellowship in English: Two year (2018-2020) postdoctoral fellowship with a $50,000 annual stipend. Seeking applicants in the field of literature and science. Deadline November 30.